Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

He is still at it

OneCam

Although we have no fall food plots :grin: ... The time spent fishing is priceless :way:

efdf270f.jpg

b6eba124.jpg

008f03e0.jpg

And Chance's new biggest catfish to date

f868d045.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Awesome stuff Chris!!! Love to see it, love it.

Our deer season opened yesterday, the boys and I spent the evening catching perch instead.

Great fish, once again, guys. I was on them rocks a few weeks ago and filled my bucket with enough of them mud-whisker fellers to make a meal. I let the rest go. I never hooked anything as big as Chance though.

Well done:way:

These are memories that can’t be replaced; there will be plenty of time in the future for fall food plots. :)

Congrats Chance! :way:

Needs to start up his own guide service ! Great pics !

I agree! That kid could rake in some bucks! I also think it is very admirable Chris that you are bending your time and priorities to take Chance on all of these outings. Clearly the little man is not driving himself to these fishing hotspots and taking pictures of himself with those fine fish.

Your comment about not having any food plots in yet seems to reveal that you are choosing to prioritize giving Chance the opportunities to feed his passion v. doing what you love the most. That is true fatherhood right there and I commend you for that. I like to think I did the same as my boys grew up and I may have a few less trophies on the wall now, but I have no regrets with how my boys turned out and I don't think you will either. Keep the pics coming, they are great!!

Awesome pics! Looks like some really fun outings that will make memories forever.
That big cat almost looks to have a lamprey mark on it. Probably not, but looks like it.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom