Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Head shots

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Cooter

Im trying bullheads this year. Been shoting them and Im very surprised with the great flight Im getting from them.

So this is my question for you that are shooting this style of head.
Where are you aiming?

Head
Middle of the neck
Where the feathers start on the neck

When you use the Bullheads, are you guys using a longer arrow and/ or different fletching than you would with a traditional broadhead? If so, how much longer is your arrow and what are you using for feathers?

Im using the arrows Magnus sells I think its 31 inches with four four inch feathers.

I practice to 30. Shoot an occasional 40 once in a while just to see if they will go that far... :D

Adventure,
Just call victory arrows and order two or three of the arrows they make for the bullheads. It saved me a bunch of head aches...

I practice to 30. Shoot an occasional 40 once in a while just to see if they will go that far... :D

Adventure,
Just call victory arrows and order two or three of the arrows they make for the bullheads. It saved me a bunch of head aches...
:way::way: Good adviice! I diddled around with the Bullheads last year with my normal ara! Alotta adjusting!!:(

The arrows make all the difference. Im still shooting the same 10 yard pin I was when I was shooting two blade rage with no adjustments.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom