Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heading out tommorrow......

katy

Ballagh
For the great state of South Dakota for a week long Antelope/Jackolope hunt! Cant wait. This is the same place that I shot my Mule deer last year. I am really looking foward to getting some awesome video and digital pics of some of the monsters they have out there. There are four of my buddies going along with me this year, so it should be a great time. Hope they dont run out of Jagermeister. Should be a great time had by all. Wish me luck!

If you take along enough Jagermeister.....I'm betting you'll see plenty of Jackolopes. Be looking forward to the pics.....of both!

Good luck Chad!

good luck!!

if i had known there was going to be some jager, maybe i could have found a way to rake up the cash to go
doah.gif

You can bet there will be lots of great photo's and video's. Bought a new tripod that I am anxious to try out. Everyone got over here tonight and we got everything loaded up, and ready to roll out at 4:00am. Holy Schnikes! I dont even get up that early to hunt! I'll try to post some photo's from out there.

Good luck to you guys Ballagh. I hope seperate sleeping arrangements have been made.

[ QUOTE ]
What happens on the cattle ranch......stays on the cattle ranch!

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that saying supposed to go "Mustang", not "cattle". Maybe you better leave the Jager at home.

Top Bottom