Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heading to Buck Hollow to pick up new bow

gansomn

Going this weekend to pick up my new Hoyt CRX 35. I have never owned a Hoyt had Mathews for the last 10 years. Needed a new bow so thought I would make everything new. Have heard good things about Buck Hollow so thought I would give him a try. Any of you shoot the Carter releases. Thanks. Pat

Good choice :way:

I just picked up my new Hoyt from Boyd as well!

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Oh yeah - :way:

2f46d683.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I also made the switch from mathews to hoyt this year. I got the carbon element and love it. Very happy i got it.
It is a dual cam and i had never shot a dual cam before. So that took a little getting used to, but that back wall stop has improved my shooting.

Well got my bow and like it so far. Cant say that much because I have not shot it that much. Sold my arrows with old bow. I would recomend buying a bow from Boyd to everyone. Great guys with more knowledge than I would ever have. I just said yes to most things he did to my bow like I had a clue as to what he was talking about.

He is not close to my house and was a little hard to find but well worth the trip. He prices were lower than Scheels on everything I put on it. And as my grandpa always said (about the distance) you ain't walking. Thanks BuckHollow.

Top Bottom