Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heading to Nebraska!!

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Leaving for the land of Shovelbuck tommorrow morning!

It's Easter weekend, but my wife and i decided to get a hotel room for friday and saturday night, bring the boy, and the dog and hang out.....

She blessed me by allowing me to go hunting during the day and go out for supper, or order in during the evenings!

I have two birds to shoot and hopefully have both tags filled by Sunday night. if i dont, ill have to come back the following weekend with a few IW brothers.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif which i guess im going again any how!

I cant wait, hopefully the old 10 ga does some barking this weekend!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck, scout me out a great place and then leave it alone. </div></div>

We'll have all the scouting done before you get there.
Trust me you will get the best spot. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't want to rain on your parade, but you may want to recheck your schedule. Nebraska's archery turkey season doesn't open until Tuesday, March 25th. </div></div>

im hunting an indian reservation and the season starts on Saturday. State rules dont apply to Reservations, the tribal council makes those calls!

thanks tho, be thinking of you over a pile of feathers
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I dunno, the indians may take one look at you and think the bison have returned. You may end up in a stew pot.

The 'Bonker

ouch......

but ill give you that one....

It is often custom for an Indian tribe to give an honorary Indian name to visitors of their camp. I heard they will forever know Thomas as: "He who get his Ford truck stuck". /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Hope you have a great trip, and take lots of pics for us! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: risto2351</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck, scout me out a great place and then leave it alone. </div></div>

We'll have all the scouting done before you get there.
Trust me you will get the best spot. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

I heard we wouldn't even have to leave camp! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It is often custom for an Indian tribe to give an honorary Indian name to visitors of their camp. I heard they will forever know Thomas as: "He who get his Ford truck stuck". /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Hope you have a great trip, and take lots of pics for us! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

How bout'......"Dances With Burger"...??? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Did you sleep in or are you on wireless from the blind?

From all your talk I figured you'd have one on the ground by now.

"Sweats Like Donkey"????

Full of em' today ain't I Thomas. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Jamie, im gonna punch you the next time i see you....

and Mud
the season opens tomorrow morning, and i have to work till 11-12 today..

then we aer leaving...

gonna be cold in the morning...

Top Bottom