Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heard of a huge typical by Dunlap?

biggest buck

I heard earlier tonight that there was a possible State record typical killed near Dunlap, Iowa. Has anyone else heard of the buck?

I got a cell pic of a huge typical shot outside Marquette, IA on our neighbor's farm, the buildings in the background all looked familiar so it could very well be true, the text said it scored 206", definitely looked to be over 190 from the picture.

I held a 210" rack last night. The lucky hunter killed him 2nd season shotgun. It had 4 abnormal points or it would have net something like 190 typ. It's just amazing they can get that big. Well over 40 inches of mass. Gotta love it.:way:

Is this it? Someone sent me a cell phone pic, if not, this one's a giant!! :drink1:

picture.php

its oto, iowa that you heard about. and i saw the pic of it and it is only going to be in the 160's

The deer you just posted the pic of...I would like to know the story you got on that deer with your text or e-mail. Because I know the real true story of where he was shot and who shot him. I know the guy who was hunting that deer and it is amazing how stories get around about big deer like that lol. My brother recieved a text about it giving a score, location and even the guy who killed it all which were wrong. Just curious to see what the rumor is about it now.

All I got on the text was "supposedly shot during shotgun season around Dunlap". I don't have the text anymore but it was very vague.

Top Bottom