Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heated insoles?

Im hoping my heater body suit will take care of this issue.. Time will tell

I have a HBS and it does help a lot when it comes to keeping your feet warm but you don't always wear the HBS when it's 35 degrees. Or at least I don't. My feet will get cold even if it's pushing 40 degrees.

I've been wondering how well those work. When it is cold I put my arctic shield boot covers on right away and I also place hand warmers inside the boot covers. I have never had an issue doing it this way. My feet get cold extremely quick because my feet sweat as soon as they see my boots! On longer walks to the stand, I even change my socks when I get in and then put the covers with hand warmers on.
just ordered them and I have some of the heated insoles to use up, so gonna try that

My issue is sweat. Feet start sweating on the walk in and its only downhill from there if its cold. I have arctic shield covers and they help. I have not tried putting warmers in them, that's a good idea. One of the best things I've done is put scent free antiperspirant deodorant on my feet. No sweat that way. Dry feet = happy feet.

My issue is sweat. Feet start sweating on the walk in and its only downhill from there if its cold. I have arctic shield covers and they help. I have not tried putting warmers in them, that's a good idea. One of the best things I've done is put scent free antiperspirant deodorant on my feet. No sweat that way. Dry feet = happy feet.
I did that for my last hunt last year but tagged out before I got cold. I bought the spray on I scented antiperspirant

That is an amazing idea! You think it helps keep your feet warm? My brother's feet sweat so much in general, let alone when he walks 30 minutes in heavy boots to the stand then tries to sit all day. This might just be the ticket. Does anyone else do this?

That is an amazing idea! You think it helps keep your feet warm? My brother's feet sweat so much in general, let alone when he walks 30 minutes in heavy boots to the stand then tries to sit all day. This might just be the ticket. Does anyone else do this?

I've heard of doing it, but never think to try it. Might have to try this year.

I did that for my last hunt last year but tagged out before I got cold. I bought the spray on I scented antiperspirant

Never seen the spray type, only the stick. What brand and where?

I have used both spray and stick. I can't remember where I found the spray but it was an off brand of some sort. The spray covers better but can leave you wet if you don't allow a little bit of time for it to dry before putting socks on. The stick I would just rub on the bottom of my foot and then work it all around between my toes and top of foot with my hand. It definitely helped keep my feet warm. The first time I tried it I remember thinking how nice it felt having dry feet in the stand!

Top Bottom