Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heated Jackets

fluhrj5

I am looking at buying a heated jacket for the cold days in the tree stand but wanted to check if anyone has any recommendations. So far I have looked at the ones made by DeWalt, Milwaukee, Bosch, MyCore and Cabela's. I have read good and bad reviews for all them so I was hoping to get some feedback from the hunters out there that have used any of these jackets.

I own the Milwaukee Jacket- I loved it- was warm before I turned it on and would wait for the start of a chill to turn it on- but I haven't used it once since I purchased the heater body suit to be honest

I bought a Milwaukee sweatshirt and it helped knock the edge off , but it only lasted a couple hours. I like it, but I ended up buying a heater body suit to try this year.

I have the cabelas version vest made by gerbing. I only have a few hunts in with it so I haven't put it through its paces, but it seems to work well.

I bought a Milwaukee jacket after I got one for the girlfriend and she said it kept her warm. She is cold when it is 60 out. It does keep you warm. I used it last year when it was bitterly cold out and I was in a pop up blind. I am going to buy the conversion to put a bigger battery on it though. I have not looked this year, but would really like to just have a vest to keep the bulk down on my arms. The sleeves are not heated any way.

I bought the Dewalt camo model after the guy convinced me into it. I think it was $200

Went out and tried it on cold day with snow flying. I was disappointed. Tried it a few more times and ended up returning it.

I think you better off spending that money on some under armor layering

I have the Milwaukee heated coat. I love it. your not wearing 50 layers so your arms are free. little noisy but I wear a sweatshirt over it and it muffles the sound. only bad thing is on full heat the 12v battery only last about an hour and a half so I bought two more batteries and take three out in the woods with me. its a Pain trying to switch batteries cause its in the back. never tried the heated body suit but I love my Milwaukee coat. Wish it kept my feet warm though.

Top Bottom