Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heavily Palmated Buck

BriarwoodBottoms

4172-file0017.jpg
4172-imagejpeg_2.jpg

Named "Moose" for obvious reasons. He has been making his way to quite a few farms in the area but no one has killed him yet. With as much talk as he is getting I am really surprised he has made it this long. The chances of me getting my hands on his sheds is probably slim but you never know.

With a buck like that running around I'm sure there are a lot of bucks that are missing points if they ran into him.:way:

He'd meausure crazy big! His mass measurements will be insane, I'd bet somewhere in the 10"+ range. Get your hands on those sheds!

Where is this from. I have a buddy that lives up by spencer and hunts up around there some where and had picks of a buck that looks like this. and it got killed during the gun seasons. just wondering if it could be the same deer.

The deer is from North Central Illinois. We know enough, if not everyone one around the farm this buck came from to know he is still alive. I guess all I can say for sure is that a hunter has not killed him yet. Only 9 days left for any hunter to get a crack at him.

Top Bottom