Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heavyweight Merino Wool base layers??

Minus 33 is an awesome brand. Both their expedition weight base layers on eBay. They are the bees knees. No more freezing after a lil sweat walking in

I've got no experience with other brands, but I love the Minus 33 I just bought. Saved a few bucks on amazon...quality base layers and I didn't have to break the bank.

Another vote for Minus 33. I have some First Lite wool as well, and I will say that the Minus 33 is just as high quality and just as comfortable if not more.

Minus 33 is the best value for your money.

I've been hearing good things about minus 33 as well. What kind are you guys referring to? I see they have two options as far as expedition weight or midweight. I'd like to snag on to some myself.

Go the expedition weight , I have the midweight but as the temps drop below 35 I start to wish I had the expedition.

I have the first lite Merino. I have the Llano and the Chama EXP and they are fantastic but I know are a little more expensive than the minus 33 stuff. I've heard nothing but great things about the minus 33 brand. Good luck...either would be a great addition I think.

Top Bottom