Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hello!

Trapper Knox

Hello!
I'm Dbltree Jr lol Maybe that would've been a better user name lol
I look forward to get to know and learn from you all! :way:

If you're half the man you're Dad seems to be you will fit right in! Welcome.

PS. He seems pretty found of you when you are in his stories so you must be alright.

Welcome bud. Look forward to your contributions and as you know there's a ton of knowledge to soak up from this site. I'm like a sponge every time I'm on here

Welcome aboard! You are very blessed to have a great father.:way: We'll look forward to getting to know you better.

Hello and welcome! I miss seeing you at the store in FF. Did you quit to become a full time trapper? :D

Welcome to IWT.

There are a lot of great guys and gals here with a lot of knowledge to learn from.

Your dad is one of those stand up guys that talks a lot about you.

Looking forward to also learn from you. :way:

Well crap. There goes the neighborhood.

Of all the trappers on IW you may be the one to unseat me as Top IW Trapper.

Merry Feral Cat Friday to you!

Seriously, post up some of your trapping pics. I wanna see if you have a coon as big as Nanny's.

Seriously, post up some of your trapping pics. I wanna see if you have a coon as big as Nanny's.

With all the feral cats that you have caught Bonk he will have quite awhile

to catch up with you. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the site!

Just a fair warning...you may become addicted and visit frequently! Lots of great information from others and all sorts of great folks to answer any questions you may have...although your dad is a wealth of knowledge to say the least!

I don't catch many coon, but when I do, they are big.

SDC10379.jpg

I don't catch many coon, but when I do, they are big.

I don’t catch many coon either and when I do they are usually small.

I was gonna comment on your other critters and how big they were but I was able to self censor, which is not an easy thing for me to do. It’s like having Tourette’s Syndrome, I just can’t stop myself.

Top Bottom