Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Help Choosing a Future Bow?

I have owned just about all the major brands of bows.....so here is my advice to you after shooting them all.

Don't listen to anyone telling you that you have to shoot a certain brand. Trust me everyone shoots a bow different...make sure that you shoot every kind of bow you can and pick the one that feels and fits you the best. Trust me you will be a lot happier and you will be a much better archer if you shoot the bow best for you and not the bow best for impressing your buddies.

Lots of Kool-Aid drinkers around here.:D

Just about every new bow is a good bow. Just find the one that fits and suits your needs...

HAHA, If I was you Justin, I would be working on picking up the Mathews and Hoyt dealerships now the OO is out of business! I bet a small variety of them on your shelves would do pretty well! Just a thought :rolleyes:

I have a Matthews...with that said you will know when you have found your bow here is my story: I went looking for a new bow awhile back when I handed the Bear Element on to a buddy of mine I looked at them all Hoyt..Matthews..PSE.. I really liked the xforce but was considering a z7 as I was pondering my decision I visited a family owned small outdoor shop...this is where I found a Matthews Drenalin(spelling) never had I picked up a bow that felt better..This bow had my draw length alrdy set and the exact same sites as my old bow...I asked the shop owner if I could shoot it. Needless to say it was made for me. I couldn't be happier with my decision even tho it is not a xforce or a z7.…As I said at the beginning you will know when you have found your bow.

Top Bottom