Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Help finding my pickup.

I grew up in Polk City. Sorry to hear about the truck. Polk County SO helping?

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Yeah I live on broadway the main road. And Polk city pd came out really quickly and are working on it. They believe it to be in ankeny but thats just a wild guess probably.

That sucks.. Quite a few years ago, one of my neighbors in a small town in eastern Iowa had his pickup stolen and the cops found it a couple days later abandoned in Nebraska. Something like that may happen to yours..

Reminds me a of story from 2008 when I was deployed to Egypt.. A few guys in my unit had to take a pickup and a van across the border into Israel to pick up some other soldiers at the airport in Tel Aviv, Israel that were coming back from leave. (Before we crossed the border into Israel, we were always suppose to stop at a Checkpoint on the Egypt side and drop off our m16's and m9's along with ammo and body armor because we weren't allowed to take it into Israel). Well, after picking the other soldiers up at the airport, they stopped at a McDonald's in Tel Aviv and had both vehicles sitting outside locked up. They no sooner got up to the counter and one of them looks out the window and there went the van... the keys were in the driver's pocket in McDonalds, however, someone was able to break into the van and hotwire in just a minute or two and take off... Turned out, they didn't drop off their body armor or magazines of ammo at the checkpoint. They also had extra armor in the van for the other guys they were bringing back for when they got back into Egypt. So, there went 8 sets of body armor, ACH's (helmets), and mags full of ammo.. Man, did they get in trouble! They about got deported back home, which may have not been a bad thing for some. They ran out and got in the pickup and tried to run the thieves down, but, couldn't catch them.. The Israeli police told them that Israel is supposedly one of the highest areas for expert carjackers... Van was never found.

Hey you must be contact with your relative Police Station and give them all information about your pickup they will find out your pickup it's not a big tension because the police force is professional trained and have a great mind....

images

Top Bottom