Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Help Hollywood become pro-hunting!

Old Buck

Life Member
I'd imagine most of you are like me and are sick of the negative image the sportsman gets in Hollywood. Here is your chance to make a difference. Following is part of an update I got from SCI, a group that really supports sportsmen and conservation world-wide.

Hollywood Goes Hunting For Your Help
Are you tired of the liberal entities in Hollywood portraying the sport we love as one dominated by backwoods beer gut rednecks who can’t tell a farmer’s cow from a whitetail deer? Now, thanks to a growing number of actors who love to hunt, you might just have a chance to do something about it.

At this time, there are a few projects finding their way through the Hollywood maze, either in planning or pre-production, that focuses on the history, ethics or values of hunting in America. The actors behind these projects have encouraged all members of Safari Club to offer their support and would ask that you pass this information on to your hunting friends as well.

"Natural Laws" by actor Patrick Kilpatrick ("Minority Report") is a dramatic series that will focus on Fish & Game special agents combating eco terrorism, poachers and those who trade internationally in illegal animal parts. Kilpatrick can be reached at [email protected].

"Tracks and Footsteps" is a 2-hour documentary on the history and heritage of hunting and its place in social development and is being produced by Dr. James Swan ("Engels Outdoor Experience"). Dr. Swan can be reached at [email protected].

I just sent each an email thanking them for standing up for sportsmen. Have you done the same yet? This is how simple it can be to make a difference!
grin.gif

Old Buck
grin.gif

Thanks for posting this Larry. I'm writing them when I post this.
Just wondered if you had information on the producers/studios behind the shows? It make even more of a difference to thank those folks since they are probably further removed from hunting.

Top Bottom