Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Help me name my dog

medicsnoke

Booner.jpg
I This is my new shed hunting buddy

He looks like a "DUDE", just the expression on his face.:) Thats a hard one to ask.... you will get a million names and you will pick NONE. Thats something you need to pic when he or she does something cool or funny... you'll get it. good luck.

OOOOOOOO, your gonna get it. I can come put some in your back yard to help ya out /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Something needs to happen. If your gona hide them, hide the big one's. I may be able to find those. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Damn, a little late....

I was thinking Snoke's Smoke....firefighter and all it just fits.

I took a quick look at your profile and it said you enjoy music. I guess depending on your preference, the names could range from "Marly", "Dylan", "Bach", "Snoop", "Hank", "Willie", "Motley",

I like my first suggestions, but here is a name from an old Bob & Tom skit before the FCC got too involved....."Stains"

I can here you now. You calling out to your dog as he finds that first shed. "Bring it here! Come S****s!"

From what I've read, pick a monosyllabic name for the dog as it is easier for them to relate to. Think about the commands you hope to train the dog with: sit, stay, come, fetch.... all monosyllabic. Only fair to name him likewise, IMO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">monosyllabic </div></div>

Mono what? Dang college kids... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sam /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

One syllable word... something easy to yell when they misbehave.

That being said, I'd go with Snook-ums.

Top Bottom