Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

help on maps.

beararchery

Does anyone know how you can copy a picture of land that i can edit. I have tried google maps and it wont let me just save the image i want and/or copy it. I have seen people with top veiws of their land that some people have edited, and I am trying to do this but dont know how to. Any help would be appreciated.

I generally right click on the image and paste it into Paint and edit there. Www.msnmaps is good as well as google maps..

I have went to google maps and the msnmaps but for some reason when i right click it just comes up with "whats here", "zoom in", "zoom out". But there is just not copy. I went to the top and clicked on "page" and the copy button on their wont let me press it. i tried saving the whole page, but when i did it would not let me open it up in paint.

Have you tried using the snipping tool in windows?

Go to the accessories folder in windows and use this tool.
It is the easiest way to copy images.

Click on start button
click all programs
click on accessories then look for snipping tool.

It might not be there if you don't have a recent version of windows.

If you are using Windows you can click the print screen button on your keyboard then open paint and click paste. This will paste whatever was on your screen into paint.

Top Bottom