Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HELP!!! Score this buck

cjgarrett

I have two deer that i am trying to pattern before the Rut gets here! One of the deer i am very familiar with but this buck just showed up on camera. He is showing up every night right at dark. The only issue is he is coming to a feeder in my dads back yard!!! :confused:

What do you think he will score, it is easy to tell he is mature but i just want to make sure i am pursuing the right deer. I know the other deer is 165" based on his sheds from last year. Is this deer bigger?
picture.php

picture.php

I was thinking he would clear 160 easy... I am talking gross score. His brows are a little small but one splits and he has a kicker coming off the other one. Hard to tell how long his tines are. How long are his g2s and 3s?

I was thinking he would clear 160 easy... I am talking gross score. His brows are a little small but one splits and he has a kicker coming off the other one. Hard to tell how long his tines are. How long are his g2s and 3s?

That's a big animal body wise and at first glance his rack doesn't look as impressive, however I'd bet the farm both 2's are over 10 inches and those 3's are impressive, I'd say 12+ on both sides!

He has a big frame to him. Beams are both 25+ I bet. Gotta be pushing 18-19 wide. Has 4 tines over 10 inches. I have him right at the mid 160 mark. I wouldn't be surprised if he reached into high 160s if not reach the 170 mark. The g4 on his right side looks way longer in the first picture than it does in the second. Must be the angle or something. Good luck!

Thanks guys. I am going to try my luck with him tonight. I am going to try and hang and hunt set up tonight, hoping to intercept him in daylight.

Well i hung a camera for him last night. I have a tree picked out if he decides to show up... Only time will tell. I did realize that i have the sheds from this deer last year! He was actually an 8 pointer last year... He blew up this year!

Top Bottom