Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Help with my new Badlands pack.

kam582

I finally got tired of my $20 Red Head pack, and bit the bullet and bought a Badlands Whitetail Hybrid. I decided to go with Badlands after reading the reviews here and other sites. Also, my son has a 2200 and loves it.

Because I have not had a pack such as this, I am somewhat confused about a couple of things. The literature says that it has a hands free bow holder, and will hold a rifle. There is a drop down "pocket" if you will, that appears that a rifle butt or bow cam would fit into, but it looks like in order to use that feature, you have to leave the pocket open where this pocket is located.

Can anyone help me out as to how to attach a bow to the pack. I also plan on using this pack come coyote season, and need to figure out how to put the M4 into the pack. Let me know if you need photos. I guess I should not buy a pack that is smarter than me.

That does help, I missed that photo when I looked at the site, thanks.

I am thinking the bow must be similar, hopefully I can figure it out from here. I don't like the fact that the pocket has to remain unzipped, but I guess that if you have a rifle or bow there, you aren't going to use it for anything else.

Top Bottom