Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Help

jharrell

I have a BG2 P41 setup and the camera comes on but doesn't fire. Worked fine last year but started out this way this year. Any thoughts?

[ QUOTE ]
I have a BG2 P41 setup and the camera comes on but doesn't fire. Worked fine last year but started out this way this year. Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume it won't take a pic manually?

You might try Hags House forum if you don't get it going.

Hags House

Sorry should have included that info but it takes pictures just fine on it's own but when I hook it up and turn on the BG2, after it does the red light thing, it opens the shutter but never takes the shot unless the dip switches are on double picture mode. I have another one just like it and I switched the camera's around and it is in the camera side someplace since the other camera works in that box so I assume it is either the strip that plugs in the camera board or the plug in part outside the camera.

If the setup worked last year and not now and you are sure it is the camera I would check your servo connection on the outside closely. Everything inside if it was good in the firstplace, I would think, should still be good. I use three wire servos and have seen a pin come loose in one of them. That would fit your discription. Feel free to call me.

Make sure the camera settings are correct. It sounds like the AF alluminator might be on.

Top Bottom