Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Herbicide ??

BOWSTRING

I need something that won't kill clover or chickory but will kill broadleaf weeds. Not sure what kind of weed it is either. I started looking thru the herbicide post but thought this would be quicker and easier for me to understand. Also would keeping the weeds cut down be better? (cheaper) I don't want to have to go in there every week though. The plot is only about 30 yards square or so.
Thanks for any sugestions.

I need something that won't kill clover or chickory but will kill broadleaf weeds. Not sure what kind of weed it is either. I started looking thru the herbicide post but thought this would be quicker and easier for me to understand. Also would keeping the weeds cut down be better? (cheaper) I don't want to have to go in there every week though. The plot is only about 30 yards square or so.
Thanks for any sugestions.

If it's a broadleaf weed problem usually a couple clippings will take care of it, if it is a grass problem then a grass herbicide will be needed.

Select/Arrow (clethodim) will do the trick on grass and not harm either clover or chicory.

Butyrac 200 (2,4-DB ) is used on broadleaves with some success in clover and alfalfa but you can check labels in the herbicide thread to see if these possibles will suit your needs...;)

Top Bottom