Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Here kitty kitty kitty kitty..........

SWBUCKHNTR

5677-farm_161.jpg

Doesn't really look like any bobcat I've ever seen. Looks more like a small mountain lion. Zoom in a little. Rounded ears lots of white on the face and more of a yellow color vs grey/brown. That's my guess...

I could be wrong but it looks like theres alot of white under the chin and neck. still think its a bob cat sitting down.

I just left it blank because I didnt know it looks l a lot like a cougar to me but the size is hard to say it is. I figured I would let you guys duke it out :grin:

bobcat for sure, too small, lion would be much taller than that sitting down like this bobcat is looks to me like you have a real well spotted bobcat at that.

bobcat for sure, too small, lion would be much taller than that sitting down like this bobcat is looks to me like you have a real well spotted bobcat at that.

Yep. Bobcat. Its hard to judge the size overall without some sort of scale. The vegetation looks like its anywhere from shin to mid-thigh high. If its a mt. lion, than its a very young one (cub) and would still be spotted at that size and the face would have definitive markings of a mt lion cub. Codywright nailed in that an adult lion (even a juvenile) would be much taller.

definitely a mountian lion... if you look closely, the right ear has a notch in it meaning it was one of the cats the black choppers dropped in when the DNR was stocking them to keep the deer herd down......

Somebody throw me a beer

you should go measure what it is to the fork on the right side of that tree looks like it would be a good reference point it sure is a neat picture

Top Bottom