Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

He's back....without the velvet...

letemwalk

This is the same non-typical I posted a couple of weeks ago and the first buck I've gotten photos of without velvet. I'm not sure he looks as impressive without the 'padding' but I don't think I'd pass him this year if I get another chance! I've now gotten 17 pictures of him this summer..at night.
5104non-typical_no_velvet_1-med.jpg
5104non-typical_no_velvet_2-med.jpg
5104non-typical_no_velvet_3-med.jpg

Can we see the difference of the two bucks. When he had velvet and when he did not. Can you post them back to back please.

Look at those beautifuly polished antlers! it sure looks like you have this big boy figured out. Now you have to coax him out of the darkness into legal shooting light!

That is one awesome buck. I love those non-typs. Hope you get a chance at him this season. He should look pretty good on the wall.

It'd be a privilege just to SEE a buck like that! Looks like you're in for a great year.

I love it, and I still think he is just as impressive without the velvet. That is a deer of a lifetime for most, good luck with him and hopefully he comes out to play a few times during the day.

Kratz

Have you gotten any previous pictures of this buck in earlier years? Have you seen him before while hunting? Best of luck on this bruiser. It will be awesome if you harvest him this fall, espescially since you have him so well "documented" as of now. GOOD LUCK and DONT MISS
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Look at those beautifuly polished antlers!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a hard horn fan for sure and that is one fantastic buck, I love the junk on that left g2.
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

Good luck with him!!!

Top Bottom