Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HHA Optimizer Ultra 1 pin

muddy

Used but in good condition, has marks and scratches, but otherwise is functional.

HHA Optimizer Ultra
micro adjustible
right handed

THERE ARE NO SCREWS OR SPACERS OR ANY OTHER HARDWARE WITH SIGHT, sorry couldn't find them.

$100 or best offer. They look like they're going for $200 new on amazon and ebay. Shoot me a PM and we'll dicker.

2013-03-29092522_zpse2257aa1.jpg

2013-03-29092533_zpsee633ce2.jpg

Last edited:
If you look at the bottom picture, by the 2 silver screws, there are 2 holes where it appears you can mount a quiver. My guess is you'd have to have some sort of spacers, plastic or washers or otherwise.

Matt is correct. I have a quiver mount attached to my HHA Ultra and used a type of spacer to do it. I think it's mainly just a matter of getting the correct length of bolt for the quiver mount. Too long a bolt interferes with the movement of the sight up or down. A decent hardware store should have plenty of options to solve this question.

Yeah, my Dad has the exact same HHA sight as the one in this thread on his bow and I was easily able to mount a quiver onto it.

I sent a couple PMs regarding the screw holes for the quiver mounting, saying that they didn't appear to work, I am incorrect. I was able to screw bolts into the holes just fine, this sight is in good working order in all regards.

Top Bottom