Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hi all

ia_buck

hi all im new to the site... im from nw iowa i just started bow hunting this yr but i muzzle hunted for a long time now...

Welcome to the site ia buck. Nice to hear you are into bow hunting now....it is an addiction you better be ready to handle. haha. Any luck this season??

thank u for the welcome ...no luck at all really havent seen any just the last day of the first season had one in at 70 yards but wouldnt come any closer... i normaly pheasant hunt but this yr.. i gave it up to bow hunt lol i love it now didnt think i would... u have any luck?

Not bow hunting. Gun I shot a decent 11 pt opening day. Heading down to sw iowa on friday for the 2nd gun season. Wish me luck

lol good luck man.... and grates on the 11pt. dad he got 2 open weekend one 11 and a 9 pointer.... i ant going intill muzzle opens then taking my bow with

Welcome, but be careful. Many have lost thier jobs or put them in jepordy because of spending too much time on IWT during working hours...........

lol moosehunter im not to worried im on winter layoff right now lol but thanks for the warning ..... thanks jake

Only two things come from NW Iowa. Steers and Musky fisherman. Neither one have any...........

Welcome to the site.

Top Bottom