Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

High Roller

all4s

Life Member
Has anyone seen how "High Roller" is looking this year? Pen raised or not that is one nice rack! Some expect him to go over 400 this year, wow. I hear they are asking $19,000 for his buck and fawns and straws are going for between $2,500 - $3,500.

Hunt on All4s

I HAD PREVIOSLY HEARD THAT HE SCORED OVER 400 INCHES BUT I DON'T THINK THAT'S RIGHT HERE IS THE LATEST I COULD FIND AS OF JULY 27TH 2004------------Horace Gore, who is an official B&C scorer, recently scored "High Roller" (a scientific deer breeder deer, "BREED BUCK") at 377-2/8!

He netted 366-4/8, which makes him not only the world record non-typical in all categories, he also outscores the world record non-typical mule deer, which nets 355 and change!
High-Roller-5-B.jpg
High-Roller-3-B.jpg
I BELIEVE THESE PHOTO'S ARE FROM LAST YEAR, NOT REAL SURE THOUGH. HERE IS A COPY OF HIS BOONE AND CROCKETT SCORE SHEET--------------- R. L. Diff.
Main Beam 32-2/8 31-4/8 6/8
1st Point 8-6/8 11-2/8 2-4/8
2nd Point 12-0/8 13-3/8 1-3/8
3rd Point 10-3/8 11-2/8 7/8
4th Point 7-0/8 7-7/8 7/8
5th Point - 3-5/8 3-5/8
1st circ. 6-5/8 6-4/8 1/8
2nd circ. 6-2/8 6-2/8 -
3rd circ. 6-0/8 5-7/8 1/8
4th circ. 6-0/8 5-4/8 4/8

WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, BUT THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS FROM LAST YEAR AND THE PICS ALSO. THE NEWEST INFO ON HIS 2004 ANTLER DEVELOPMENT I BELIEVE IS IN THE JULY/AUGUST ISSUE OF "TEXAS TROPHY HUNTERS ASSOCIATION" MAGAZINE!
waytogo.gif

There is not anyother way to describe that except awesome.
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
He is massive.

Don't get me wrong it is an cool deer to look at but it definitely doesn't get me hyped too much knowing he is not wild.........

All I can think about when looking at the pictures is.....

Can you imagine that buck walking through the timber toward your bow stand.
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif
bigshock.gif

TRX,Thanks for clarifying that he is not wild.That definitely takes some of the luster out of the apearance.
There is also a buck on the east coast called Goliath.That boy puts High roller down the scales a bit.One estimation was that he had 60+ measureable points.Once again he is not wild.They are beautiful animals but they are not out there in the wild where they have to go through the stress of season after season of being sought after like The Albia Buck.
smirk.gif

Top Bottom