Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

highjumper scores on GWB

ironwood

Now's the time to be a PMA member and suport the site. The harvest photos are there and you will not believe this deer.
bigshock.gif

For a little more clarification look at the sheds he is holding in his avatar. The bar just got raised for this years Big Buck Contest.

For everyone that has questions reguarding the PMA.

Once you pay via credit card or check you will then be able to see two more forums that have some legendary threads and the other secion is the PMA or the Prime Membership Advantage. It is filled with many of the harvest photos and stories that never make it to the harvest section... Hope that answers all the questions.

PMA Membership

I paid via credit card and sent an email to the contact address, but still can't access the PMA section? Does it take a while? Will I get an email?

I'm confused on how to become a PMA member, I paid via paypal but I am not seeing the PMA forum. Is there something additional I have to do? I see mention of sending an e-mail to a contact address, I didn't see that anywhere when I went through the process. Also, where does the PMA forum show up? In the list of the other forums, and is it just called PMA?

Thanks, feeling a bit technically challenged this morning.
confused.gif

Top Bottom