Hind sight or No Peep?????

F

firedog

Well after the classic I'm really not sure what way to go. I looked at the Hind Sight for a long time but not sure if I can be accurate out to longer distances (for 3d's). I was leaning towards the NO Peep but now uncertain. Do any of you guys have any experience with these????? Would love to hear what everybody thinks of each.

yea same here! they seemed pretty neat but idk if i could trust myself with the hind sight! i would be afraid in the midst of aimin at a deer i would take the hind sight and aline it wrong.... i think i mite just stick with the peep!

I've been looking at getting rid of the peep and finding alternatives for some time now. I looked at the Hind Sight last year and this year. Still wasn't convinced enough to buy one. I may order this Bow Anchor Sight and try it.
Does anybody have experience with it?

Ive shot a no-peep for about 5 years with no problems. They are a pain to set up but they do provide great visibility in low light situations. They will definately show you flaws in your form. But of course, if you forget to look at it during the shot process they dont work at all.
When I get my new bow setup this year I'm going to try a big peep, like 1/4
or 5/16", but if I dont like it I'm going back to the no-peep.

I switched to a 1/4" peep before the season last year and it really made a difference. I felt like I was squinting and trying to concentrate too much. The new peep opened everything up and helped me relax alot.

Well I have tried both the No-Peep and Bow Anchor Sight with some success. However my problem is that when I hunt out of blinds, they are not bright enough. So just this week, I order a Hind-Sight to try that. I'll let you know how I like it this weekend.

[ QUOTE ]
Well I have tried both the No-Peep and Bow Anchor Sight with some success. However my problem is that when I hunt out of blinds, they are not bright enough. So just this week, I order a Hind-Sight to try that. I'll let you know how I like it this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do, I am very interested in what you think of them.

i personally prefer a peep, but this thing sounds like a good idea. i havent tried one, but im always interested to see how newer items like this do
grin.gif

Back