Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hindsight

KnuckleDragr

Anybody out there use one instead of a peep? Wondering if the are any more or less accurate as opposed to the peep. Supposedly you can see your pins better, but your eye cannot be in line with your string (since you dont have a peep to look through). Seems like it would affect the windage of your shot over variable distances because of this.

They are a pain to set up. I like a peep a lot better. but give it a go if u want. you keep your peep in for a little bit till you get it down.

Never used the Hindsight, but I do have an Eliminator Pro on one of my bows. It is a one piece rear sight & sight built together instead of just adding a rear sight. I shoot great with it. I only have the 4 pin & have it set at 10, 20, 30, 40 and am accurate with all 4 pins. I have shot the peep eliminator /rifle sight before and didnt care for that. I still pull out and shoot my Eliminator Pro quite a bit. Mine is lined up just off the side of the string & I have no problems with it.

Top Bottom