Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hobbies

Chocolate chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, chocolate chips, chocolate fudge in the middle, chocolate browine with chocolate chips and fudge, and venilla ice cream. Gotta love it...

thats man vs food style right there.. Nothings worse than watching the food channel and seeing all the goodies on there

Alright, farm boy challenges have been around forever! Like a local Bar you might have eat 5 half pound cheeseburgers in 20 mins or take 5 shots of something in 1min. Buffalo Wild Wings for example! Y'know the hottest sauce on the scale? It's the Wing Challenge! You eat so many in a time period and get a picture on the wall and free wings for a month or something like that. My friend did it and he was crying. Quaker Steak and Lube has a Wing Challenge too. Another place I went you had to eat 2 pounds of Mac-n-Cheese, A piece of Pie, Two Half Pound Cheeseburgers, 2 Plates of Fries, 3 Mountian Dews, and a Giant Cookie (Costs $25 + tax to attempt it). That my dear friends is a farm boy or wing challenge.

Thomas,

Are you up for one of these?? :D :moon:

jethro said:
got into reloading a few years back. I can burn a whole day in the man cave reloading and not even thinking about it. It is actually therapy for me.:)

exactly!!!

Only one real solution to your problem, start tying flies. Trout flies, pan-fish flies, bass poppers, or carp flies all will challenge you and lead to hours of fun both tying and fishing. With space being an issue every thing you would need can fit in a duffel bag or I use and old brief case. The only other things you need is a good solid table or desk and some very good lighting. Much like reloading, while concentrating on trying to tie the perfect fly time and every thing else seems to fade into the back ground for a while. Give it a real try and you will be hooked!

bowmaker said:
Only one real solution to your problem, start tying flies. Trout flies, pan-fish flies, bass poppers, or carp flies all will challenge you and lead to hours of fun both tying and fishing. With space being an issue every thing you would need can fit in a duffel bag or I use and old brief case. The only other things you need is a good solid table or desk and some very good lighting. Much like reloading, while concentrating on trying to tie the perfect fly time and every thing else seems to fade into the back ground for a while. Give it a real try and you will be hooked!

Times 2 !!!

I like building turkey calls, there are lots of kits out there.
Call Purr Fect Kit

Hey Thomas. I have the Call Perfect kit too, and have used it for years. But can't seem to get it to where the latex will stay tight. Even have the new jig that is suppossed to keep it tight. After about one season, they are just too loose to sound any good. I put as many dimples in the frame as i can.

You got any secrets to this?

Top Bottom