Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hog Doe!!!!

Rackaddict

Life Member
Did I say HOG??? I meant to say DOG!!!

Tonight was my first time out this season so I decided to try spot and stalk style hunting. About fifteen minutes into the game I saw this tasty morsel and made my move. What a beautiful night and great to finally get outdoors.

582Copy_of_Whopper_Doe_Oct_8th_2005-med.jpg

Man Rack that is a big doe. Did you need help carrying her out?
grin.gif

Congratulations on the harvest!
waytogo.gif

Did you get pretty good penetration with that mathews...looks like it had a lot of tissue to go thru and may have pushed the limits of that thing
grin.gif

I didn't know you were hunting in Texas this year!
grin.gif

Nice job, Rack!

At least there's on man in Misery that isn't preoccupied by the theory of "size matters".

Congrats.
smile.gif

evil.gif
And the best part is you could just stuff her in the glove box!! Congrats on yer trophy, she'll be mighty fine eating!
applause.gif

On the way home did you have to put the spare tire on her to keep her from blowing out of the back of the pickup?

Well she was tasty. I used the backstraps in place of bacon this morning for breakfast and had the rest of her on a sandwich for lunch. I had to order a pizza for dinner.
smirk.gif

I read in the regs. that with a deer that small, you only have to use half your tag.

Well at least I know where my lost german shepherd went. Hard to believe she traveled that far south. Oh well, don't have to buy dog food anymore.
grin.gif

The spare tire comment is classic, love it!

Your tan face and the size of the deer only tells me that you were hunting in the Florida Keys!
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Your tan face and the size of the deer only tells me that you were hunting in the Florida Keys!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it Ghost!! She was a Hurricane Katrina refugee!!
shocked.gif
For sure the smallest I've ever seen without spots.
grin.gif

Top Bottom