Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hog Hunt?

rutnstrut

PMA Member
Anyone interested in going on a hog hunt the last weekend in June. Im going down with 5 other friends and they say they can handle 10 people so I just thought id see if anyone else might want to tag along, there are 4 more openings. We would leave mid day Thurs June 25th and be home that Sun evening. If you have any questions just pm and ill try and help you out.
Heres the website for the place were headed www.bowsafari.com

Not to be confused with the hog hunt he is going on the week before.........
Joe, I guess the good thing about not liking girls is you get all that free time to hunt.

There are plenty of hogs in your hometown. Why you driving all the way to Oklahoma to find one? :0)

There are plenty of hogs in your hometown. Why you driving all the way to Oklahoma to find one? :0)

Come on now Lance we might have had a few bigger girls but all in all the girls look A LOT better on my side of the river than yours ;-) Heck I didnt even now there were any girls on your side till Travis pointed them out to me, they all look the same as the guys

Come on now Lance we might have had a few bigger girls but all in all the girls look A LOT better on my side of the river than yours ;-) Heck I didnt even now there were any girls on your side till Travis pointed them out to me, they all look the same as the guys

Hell, you're best looking girls all live on the North side of town.

They might be from the north end of town but there still smarter and better lookin than anything Ive seen East of the river

You may be right with them being smarter. But that's what made our girls so fun.

Well to each there own, but I just dont think I could have any fun with a girl that looked like my brother. Besides if they were smart or good looking they came over to our side of the bridge when they were looking for a good time

Anybody interested, looks like a good time

How bout it Lance you could even pack a few from home incase you couldnt get on any down there ;-)

They donated a hunt to the IBA and we auctioned it off at spring banquet. Will be anxious to see what winning bidder has to say. On the phone they seemed like great people.

Top Bottom