Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Homebrew components?

adamo

Just wondering if someone could tell me if there is a site out there where I could buy components to fit into an old Trail Cam housing?

I have an old 35mm Leaf River that was left out in a pocket on a river through January.. when I went back in Feb. the river was flooded and I couldn't get to it. I could finally get it out in March but it had been submersed under water and most of the components are rusty.

Thanks
Adam

what camera are you planning on using? If your building a new cam, it might be easier just to toss the old stuff in the trash and start over with a new case.

[ QUOTE ]
what camera are you planning on using? If your building a new cam, it might be easier just to toss the old stuff in the trash and start over with a new case.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto
waytogo.gif

ya, was hoping to just replace the parts in my camera... and was hoping it would be cheap.

But, after I posted this I started reading the "homebrew" post and got me thinking.

We'll see... got a set of LW climbing sticks on the top of my must-have list for this fall so maybe after the season I'll give it a try.

Top Bottom