Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Homemade trail cams

ironwood

I am going to build my first trail cam. Vman recently put a new controller board in my digital camera and it seems so simple I've decided to make one. After lurking around haggshouse.com for a few weeks I am staring to get a clear picture of the whole project. If any other central Iowa Iowawhitetailers are interested in doing thier first camera lets put our heads together. We may save a couple of dollars on some parts along the way. I have already ordered a Sony P41 for this project. I want to decide on the other materials soon and get them ordered. It sounds like in the not to far future there may be an IR modification to add to this camera. PM me with interest.

Mike,
I'm intrested in doing a couple but I'm strapped for cash right now.I would like to keep in touch with you though and find out how the project work's out for ya.
I just bought a new ENCORE and that pretty well took me down to nothing in the "I GOTTA HAVE IT" department.
smirk.gif

You live in D.M don't you?

Anytime. This is going to be my maiden voyage and I'll be talkin to others here regularly . If you have sometime start vistiting Hagshouse and read the post and topics that interest you. Lots of great info there.

Top Bottom