Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hook

SaskGuy

It's not often they look better out of velvet but to me this guy does. I started noticing him last yr as a 3 1/2 yr old but until he grew the hook off his left g2 I hadn't thought of anything to call him. B/C I've been seeing so many good bucks on the property he's kind of a back burner buck who has me very optimistic about what he'd look like a yr from now.
hook4.jpg

hook2.jpg

hook5.jpg

hook3.jpg

AWESOME PROBLEM. I said that in one of your other posts SaskGuy. You have lots of good problems to choose from. Good for you. Thanks for sharing.

The last picture is pretty neat with the moon in the background. He has great brow tines! very nice deer

IDK, looking at his mid section and down, i think this guy may be older then you think?? I wouldn't h..have a problem with poken hole in him if he passed by. He's mature id hate to see him go back from here

IDK, looking at his mid section and down, i think this guy may be older then you think??
I know what we're all told to look for when it comes to guessing age but I really think he's just in real good shape body wise.
Here he is last year in Dec after the rut at what I'd guess was 3 1/2. Of course that is just a guess. He is indeed mature in body but really is just beginning to look like he may not be such a pushover come Nov.
youngy.jpg

youngy2.jpg

These big woods deer mature at a different pace and age then the Iowa prairie deer. I'm with you all the way Karre, looked like a 3 last year, a nice 4 this year. But just coming into his own and will look real good next year. Think what this deer will look like at 7 1/2 yrs old.

that dude sure does have some brow tines. im no expert by no means i just think he has a hell of a belly. he's filled out real nice. regaurdless he's a great deer.

Thought I'd bring this one back to life as he is still out there.
Last yr.
2261.jpg

Early July, looking forward to seeing what he looks like now.
DSC03941.jpg

DSC03942.jpg

DSC03940.jpg

So far he is the one that interests me most.

Wishing you the Best of luck with him this upcoming season, Karre
Looking very forward to your next card pull.- wink

More recent pic of him. Can U believe he never showed up until my cam took the last pic prior to batteries dying???? He should gouge trees when he rubs. Still loptimistic he could turn out to be worth going after.
893.jpg

He is the buck that I seem to currently have to most history with. Age structure seems younger than it used to be.

Top Bottom