Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hope he sticks around

Waddell Wannabe

Quick Trigger
Well, I've had this picture in my possession for about a week now, and I originally wasn't going to share it with you guys. Mainly because I have a couple uncles who will also be hunting him and I didn't want to step on any toes. But I received an email today that I guess has been circulating around, so apparently one of my uncles let the word out. I figured that means I can share it with some of you. Anyway, here he is. And yeah, I blocked out the background, just to be safe. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif By no means a record-breaker, but still a nice deer. Hard to see in this pic but he's got split brows on both sides. What do you guys think he'll score in hard horn?
full-cudde-pic-blacked-out.jpg

That's a really nice buck. I do recognize the timber between his wide rack though. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I'd say into the 160's gross and higher if the tines can add a few inches.

Hope to see him in hard horn , what a stud. Probably 160 ish but that could change quite a bit by the time he hits hard horn.

I'd say 160 is pretty conservative. Looks like he is going to fork some more. Three more weeks of growing too. He may push 175-180 gross.

He's going to be a great buck.

I got an e-mail a couple days ago that had a pic from a different angle, but I'm sure it's the same buck. Under the pics were directions to where the pic was taken. Now that I know you're hunting it I'll stop forwarding it.

hoofline.gif

Very nice deer, I think he will certainly add some inches before sheding his velvet. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

We appreciate your sharing with us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<< iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

Top Bottom