Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

House passes dove bill

I just saw the same thing, I can say I am excited for sept. Its been a few years since I have dove hunted since I havent had the time to drive to Missouri and now I will be able to do it here. Sweet

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! (Reload) BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! (Reload) BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! Got one! :grin:

Im pretty sure you are going to have to have a plug in the gun so it will only be Boom Boom Boom reload. We actually got checked once in Missouri, had to break the gun done to physically show them the plug. Same regs as waterfowl hunting.

Im pretty sure you are going to have to have a plug in the gun so it will only be Boom Boom Boom reload. We actually got checked once in Missouri, had to break the gun done to physically show them the plug. Same regs as waterfowl hunting.

Migratory bird=plug in gun.

Unless you go to south American :grin:

I must really be missing something because dove hunting sounds really boring. You basically take a few hundred shells and go sit somewhere in September when it's hotter than fresh vomit, get sun burnt, and shoot over sized sparrows, right?

I didn't even realize we had a population of migrating doves to sustain a hunting season? Alls I know is the ones in my bird feeder this fall are in TROUBLE.

I must really be missing something because dove hunting sounds really boring. You basically take a few hundred shells and go sit somewhere in September when it's hotter than fresh vomit, get sun burnt, and shoot over sized sparrows, right?

I didn't even realize we had a population of migrating doves to sustain a hunting season? Alls I know is the ones in my bird feeder this fall are in TROUBLE.

Muddy you cant shoot them off the feeder that is baiting and there for put you in the category of dove poacher and the animal rights yahoos in your area would hang you from kinnick's scoreboard if they caught wind of you shooting there bird of peace from your bird feeder. LOL

Although if you feed them right and fatten those little boogers up it wouldnt be a bad process. BIRD FEEDER TO THE GRILL

draft_lens2081751module10543056photo_1216516394mourning_dove_enlarged.jpg

I will be hunting doves with my muzzleloading side by side. I am looking forward to it. :way:

Top Bottom