Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How bad have you go it.......

THEBAD

After seeing some monster bucks this last weekend, I haven`t slept a good nights sleep since. All my free time and thoughts are consumed with hunting, I almost think I need a hunters anonymous meeting or something. :)

I've got it worse than you. I went out to check my stand from last year, you know, just to make sure it was still there. While there I saw a deer trail not 15 yards from my stand. Now I can't sleep.

Th 'Bonker

I been hanging stands and driving around looking for bucks , particualarly the one I missed last year for the last 3 months.I started buying bowhunting equipment about the time the snow left this spring and have been shooting almost every day since.I bought every bowtag I could legally get and Ive been stopping and visiting with just about every farmer I see for the last two months.I was so busy getting ready for bow season I didnt even go fishing but twice this year.And I havent slept since I found my first rub here about a week and a half ago, he actually busted the tree off at the ground.I goit it BAD,
shocked.gif

By monster bucks I meant serious huge type Booonies not your everday run of the mill three year old monster Iowa whitetails.
It seems weird to see two bucks like that in one day just a few minutes and a half mile apart...but Im not complaining

Top Bottom