Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

how big is he?

bigbukfevr

this is a great 4.5 yr old on my farm. he was a 4x4 last year with two kickers on his g2s, this year hes a 6x6 with several kickers. last year he was around 135", what do you guys think he is this year? my plan is not to kill him this year unless we have a good video of him before i shoot, otherwise i think his potential is there to be a giant next year. i dont have much pressure around the farm and he lives in the same spot this year as last. hed be a good one to pass but also a great one to shoot.

2010trailcam003-1.jpg

2010trailcam005.jpg

2010trailcam007.jpg

Cant really tell how big the stickers are but Id say his 6x6 mainframe is in the mid-upper 150s, so id say low-mid 160s total. Just a guess, I suck at judging velvet antlers.

Id say 165 gross bone, lots of horn there! Great buck and good luck!

If that's a 4 year old and you can pass him till 2011- that would be an awesome decision because I will lay $ on it he will blow up to be a GIANT next year. Great buck and great potential.
*I had a similar buck that went from 165 as a 4 year old to 190 as a 5 year old.

He's got some awesome character! If he is only 4, get ready to see him explode next year @ 5

He would be hard to pass up, but whatever you do he will be a trophy. I had a 3 year old go from 147 (had both shed antlers) to 180 at 4 years old. ( He is my avatar).

Top Bottom