Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How bout them CYCLONES!!!

Awesome! Finally some bragging rights - now lets hope the Mayor pulls it off in BBall as well.

That comment right there is going to ensure that I make a special trip down to your place when I'm back in Iowa this fall. Bowman is a good friend of mine and speaks highly of your place. I don't care if its a $5 item, its worth the trip to spend my hard earned money at a Cyclone's store!

You guys still don't know how to spell CLOWNS right.
Seriously, this is the only game of the year that I do not root for Iowa Sate. Hats off to the clowns. They just plain acted like they wanted it more. The man of Steele put them on his back, no doubt about it.

Iowa who? How bout them Wolverines.......... GO BLUE. Best game of the weekend. Nothing like watching a game at the big house.

Iowa who? How bout them Wolverines.......... GO BLUE. Best game of the weekend. Nothing like watching a game at the big house.
That was an amazing game and hats off to them, but ND looked pretty bad in the second half. You could tell Kelly wanted to blow his top but knew he'd be on tv. ND's defensive backs couldn't find the ball, and Denard did his thing. He still looks like he has quite a few balls get away from him, so we will see how often they have to turn to his feet to win.

Shotgunnning a beer before the sun came up and watching the best all around football game in my life... An incredible Saturday. Seats are on the South 20 yard line so the 3 overtimes were right in front of me. Great game by both teams, very proud of my Cyclones.

"I knew we would STEELE the game from them once we got into overtime. The Hawkeyes didn't stand a JANTZ."

Oh Limbchicken..........:moon:

:thrwrck: :D

My hat's off to the Cyclones. We were outplayed by a good team. I really have no beef with Rhodes he is a class guy and good for that program. Now if this had been one of Cheesenips teams it would have been a little harder to swallow. A well deserved win for Cyclone nation. :way:

My hat's off to the Cyclones. We were outplayed by a good team. I really have no beef with Rhodes he is a class guy and good for that program. Now if this had been one of Cheesenips teams it would have been a little harder to swallow. A well deserved win for Cyclone nation. :way:

Thank you sir! It was one hell of a game! Just wanted to rub it in a little. Nothing personal! :way::drink2:

Couldn't agree more. Tough to swallow but a great game and a great example of why we love to watch this stuff so much! :way:

Top Bottom