how did you get it?

Mine is from pre cell phone era. CB's were the main use for vehicles and my Handle was wiggleworm because when i was little I couldnt keep still. Now i call my 3 rugrats the same.

I just happened to look down at the Newest Member and His/Her name is Nailfungustreatment. LOL Wonder how he/she got theres??

Rowdy is my nickname, trust me iv lived it up to many damn times too. 88 comes from my nascar driver dale earnhardt jr.

first two bucks I ever shot were 7pts. One was a wall hanger (for me anyway) still my favorite though!

Mine's boring...Just my last name. At least I made it all caps to make it look like I'm upset or don't know how to type or something that is really irritating :)

We should all take a day and change our usernames, start a random thread where everyone pitches in and see how long it takes to identify everybody.....not really, but it would be interesting.

You know SEMN, I wonder how many peoples minds have went into the gutter about that one and been wondering...haha, jk man:way:

Back