Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How do people feel about Southern Archery/Spencer?

idsman75

I'm looking for a dedicated archery shop that is a PSE dealer. I'm just wondering if anyone here buys their equipment/gear from Southern Archery in Spencer.

I buy alomost all of my archery gear from them. I've always been happy with the gear and service they provide.

I appreciate the info. I'm in a customer-service-oriented line of work. I've been to two bow-shops. Both great places with great facilities, accessories, bows, equipment, indoor ranges etc.....

I picked the one that I am going to patronize based on the customer service. However, he doesn't deal in PSE bows. I like PSE bows and would like to get another sometime in the next year or so.

That is where I buy all my stuff and they are very helpful. If you want very knowledgable staff that is the place to go. You will not be disapointed if you choose to go there.

If your looking for a reliable dealer you found the place to go. Rumor has it Double Lung and myself have spent a dollar or two there
grin.gif

Top Bottom