Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How do you find an official scorer?

I "think" if you take it to the deer classic. That is what im going to do with my buck that I got this year if he is done by then
confused.gif
. That is a question that I am wondering too. I am 100% sure he is not boone and crocket but im guessing 145 150 or so.

You can also go to the P@Y website and look up measurers off of there and then click Iowa.
I didnt want to enter them in any books but just wanted a official score so he did my gun kill also.
That is how I found my scorer.

[ QUOTE ]
If you are talking about the rack in your avatar I can score that one for you. Bring it over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of Non-Typical though.....might take some time.
grin.gif

P&Y lists official measurers by state along with their phone # on their website.

B&C is working on doing the same thingg on their website as they just sent out a form to all of us asking permission to put our ph #'s and emails on the site. But for now you can call B&C and they will give you a few #'s to call.

[ QUOTE ]
Kind of Non-Typical though.....might take some time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose you are right. Bring it over on a Friday so I can have the weekend to do it right.

Top Bottom