Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How dry now?

loneranger

Due to rains almost weekly down in Mo, my SE Iowa land received 4 inches and a little more during July,,but I know from travel, a lot of Iowa is dry, Up in the DesMoines ,Boone area, where I also reside, we have basically gotten an inch since July 1st. Next ten days to the rest of the month forecast to be the same dryness. Ring of Fire rains to the southwest,,,some storms NE of Iowa, but little in the middle. DesMoines area could easily have only an inch for 60 days. This is way worse than the "Drought", of 2012 around here.

Also popped up over my area of Se Iowa but if you were watching radar,,everything very isolated,,vast majority of Iowa---zilch!

Spotty for sure. 7/10ths 2 weeks ago, 3/10ths last Friday and 4/10ths yesterday, and that's it since some time in june. Enough to get brassicas going so not gonna complain. Last year my seed sat in dirt until the end of September waiting for rain. Gonna get my rye mix in this week with some rain chances coming, then dryer and cool after that.

Haven't mowed in 3 weeks... grass still isn't long enough to cut in most places.. gonna at least ride the deere Thurs just to make myself feel better lol

DRY round here... no good

Look at radar this morn down in Mo. Tons of rain,,that's where the moisture is! Flooding down there and sadly that is where it is gonna stay:mad:

Top Bottom