Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How long do you wait?

katy

Ballagh
To go check your camera after you put it out? It is in kind of a hot area. I put it out Sat around 8:00 pm. Just getting kind of antzy that's all.

a week or longer.
The last thing you want to do is go check it everyday.
I know its hard, but patience is a vertue.
Also, remember each time you go, bring more batteries and new film. You may not need them each time, but youll have them when you do need them.
Good luck

Good point about the extra supplies vman...I have had times when I would check my cams and not take a new card or batteries to either find the card full (or a giant on it) or dead batteris

Until about an hour before someone steals it.
grin.gif

On that Deer and Deer Hunting show on the Outdoor channel today they had a so called "Pro" deer cam person on there talking about how you should check your camera everyday and blahh, blahh, blahh. He checked his camera on the wheeler, then drove back to the house, changed batteries and film, then drove back out and set it up in the same spot and said he would do it all over tomorrow. I found it quite humerous. Anyway, I like to give them 5-7 days based on location and accessibility.

He also said that film cameras had a better flash and digital cameras had to wait 4-5 seconds to take another picture.

Top Bottom