Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How long have you been shooting?

blake

Life Member
I was out in my back yard doing some practicing with my bow yesterday afternoon. Getting ready for turkey season, you know, aim small miss small.

After I finished shooting, my mind started to wander back to the days of my youth. Chasing rabbits and squirrels with a fiberglass bow, I even kill a bunch of them.

Later I got a Bear recurve bow and started chasing deer and I even did some bow fishing with that recurve. Anyway enough of traveling down memory lane, back to the poll.

This is my fourth year, and I continue to learn from my mistakes (good and bad), time in the timber, and checking out IW three times a day at least. Thank you for you other knowledgeble hunters that help to enlighten green leafs like me!

I started twenty five years ago but missed a few years after a bad shot so i checked 11-15. Man you just made me feel a lot older :grin:. Good poll.

"Okay who's the other 36-plus?"

One of them checking in here! Proud of it, and hope to have another 36 plus!

THat's pretty cool... I thought I would probably be the only one. So when I talk about how much things have changed in archery and deer hunting over the years, at least a few of you understand what I am talking about!

I remember when they opened the first modern day deer season in Iowa. And yes, there have been many changes over the years.

Top Bottom