Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

how many make it ???

moosehunter

PMA Member
here's something I've thought about quite a bit lately. About what percentage of "world class bucks" die from old age? This fall during my scouting trips I saw some nice bucks and also got some decent ones on a game cam. But I never saw any of those when I was out during the blackpowder season. It just makes a guy wonder how many live out their life in the woods.

If you read much about world class whitetail's you soon figure out that a very high percentage of them die from car accident's or forced movement drive's or even natural cause's,very few of us ever even get to see a true world class buck much less harvest one but that is what keep's us going back out there in hope's of getting that chance.

Buckhunter you could not have put it any other way!!! Do you know why the deer die because of Force Movement? I was wondering that, thanks

What I meant by forced movment was deer drive's put on by shotgunner's or bowhunter's ect,ect.
Good luck everyone!

Top Bottom