Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

how many states

MAXRACX

PMA Member
hello to all iowa hunting addicts,like myself, i was just wondering how many different states are represented by members of this site. i come here every day to check and see what the hot topic of the day is. i wanted to take a moment to thank every one here for all the different ideas that are vented here. i have been fortunate to be able to hunt most of the midwestern states, and love to hunt iowa when i draw a tag. we need to remember that no matter were we call home, we are all hunting brothers and sisters. it does matter if we are res or non-res, black or white, male or female. we are either sportman(woman) or anti's. it seems like no matter what the state there is some topic of argument. here in wisconsin we have cwd and baiting and the dnr. these topics have divided our hunting public in to many groups. it seems in iowa the costs of license and the number of non res tags is a HOT button. please don't let these topics divid us as a group. i own and operate and archery shop in wi, i hear people griping about one thing or another every day. all i see are sportman getting more and more divided. we as a group must come together not divid. strength in numbers.

hey maxracx...

If you couldn't tell from my handle I too am from wisconsin. Southwest corner (Prairie du Chien) Pert near in Iowa... If I could throw a rock harder I could hit it from here
grin.gif

I agree with what you said too about bringing us all together as one, we are one giant entity(sp?) and need to work with each other to solve the issues and not become divided by them.
my 2 cents...

Louisiana native (Coon-ass) here. Was stationed up here in Iowa while in the Coast Guard. Retired, married a local girl and here I am. I tell people that I'm up here because of the wife but the truth of the matter is the whitetail hunting, the "WIFE", she's just frosting on the cake. 20 years in the Coast Guard, stationed all over the continental U.S. and I've found this to be the best and easiest deer hunting there is to be found.

Hey coon-ass,does your wife know about this?
Lee county is damn near Mo.

Top Bottom