Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How much have you been practicing?

jaybeee

I've been shootin as much as possible lately, and I'm getting ready to shoot broadheads through my new Hoyt ,just to see if those thunderheads 125 are going to fly the same as my field tips..........How about you GUYS?..... We owe it to the animals that we hunt,....to be on Top of our Game ...... ......jb

I switched back to a recurve this summer so I've been practicing alot. I shot my Bodkin 125's today and they shoot exactly the same as field points. Next Sunday I'll be hunting!
grin.gif

Good hunting Shovelbuck,I just cant get into it till it cools off some.I try to shoot every day.
LOVE to SHOOT THE BOW.

Me and my hunting partners have been practicing for the past month and a half....the shooting range has a nice fifteen foot archery tower to practice out of...we take 3 deer targets with us, we start out at 10 - 20 - 30 yards. After we get loosened up we each move targets and everyone has to guess the yardage and shoot, good practice at determining correct distance without the range finder. We try to make games out of practice to keep it from just getting to routine, 1 shot you have to sit on a short stool to replicate a treestand, another shot you have to sit flat on your butt, another shot you have to shoot kneeling. Keeps everything fun.

I have been practicing almost everyday for the last three months, trying different equipment out, bought and sold one bow and bought another one, a Hoyt I really like.My dads got a ladderstand out in his yard I benn practicing with my new pendelum sight from.Bought a groundblind the other day im gonna practice shooting from that and the stand with broadheads untill seasons here.Im the readiest Ive ever been, I practiced for several months out to to 40 yrds and then took that pin off and it made my 20 yrd shots seem real easy.Im ready to hunt

Up until Friday I had'nt drew a bow since I shot a buck last Nov 20th!
I put a new string on my old antique Reflex, shot about a dozen arrows @ 20yrds on Friday afternoon. Saturday morning I showed up @ our yearly "shootout" and was a little taken back when I saw all the new gear there. MQ2's, BowTech's, Alpines,ect. But I came home with the gold! SMOKE!

Every time I hear about a gun that won't shoot, it's the nut behind the trigger!
shocked.gif

Top Bottom