Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How old are you????

My Dad's brother has a 70 340 Duster. For my 16th birthday after a big MU win in Football rode home with him through the river bottoms, he hit 135 and put a smile on my face I could not get rid of for a week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: River Bttm Boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bonk,

My uncle is restoring a 69 Dart-340 right now. Light car, lotsa horsies. I always liked the Swinger name. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Between my dad and brothers, 70 Cuda-340, 71 Charger R/T-440 mag, 70 rag top Challenger-340, and a Demon, not sure what year. </div></div>

MoPar mania, gotta love it!!!!

The 'Bonker

I never realized that the average age on here is so young. There are lots more under 30 than over 50. I will soon be 59 and don't feel any older, mainly because I don't know what older feels like yet. I do know tht 59 feels a lot older than 29. One thing that I fervently wish for each of you young people is that some day with God's help you will have the priviledge of asking for the Senior Discount at the steakhouse buffet. Keep yourselves healthy, maybe wealthy, and you will become wise just like US.

You know, the best part of this thread just dawned on me. All the young guys with jobs that will be supporting us old guys by continueing to pay social security taxes when I'm drawing social security.

Keep up the hard work youngns.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom