Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How old are you????

Cars...
I had a '64 Impala that would drop the peg behind the ledge past 120 and a '65 Ford pick-up that would do 65 on a good day.

Chris???
Chicken?????
Critter???
Vman????
Travis?????

you guys are the real old timers??

aint skeered are ya??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cars...
I had a '64 Impala that would drop the peg behind the ledge past 120 and a '65 Ford pick-up that would do 65 on a good day. </div></div>

'73 Nova and a 52 Step side Ford pickup "Old Green"

Fourty. I still peg up 30 feet like when I was in my youth, but I hug the piss out of the tree when doing it now. Could probably hang a bucket low on the trunk and collect sap. Tough getting "older"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Earl E. Nove...</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had a Chevelle and there never was a nut runner that saw any part of it but my tail lights. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>What year was your Chevelle? I had a 70 SS 454 LS5 360 HP,70 SS L34 396 (402)350 HP,69 SS RAGTOP L78 375 HP,68 MAILBU 327. Man I wish I still had just one of them. Just couldn't afford the gas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What year was your Chevelle? I had a 70 SS 454 LS5 360 HP,70 SS L34 396 (402)350 HP,69 SS RAGTOP L78 375 HP,68 MAILBU 327. Man I wish I still had just one of them. Just couldn't afford the gas. </div></div>

I wish I had just one of those to. You seen Barret/Jackson lately? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
I'd have to sell the old Chevy's and buy me an 08' Shelby Mustang. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danno</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cars...
I had a '64 Impala that would drop the peg behind the ledge past 120 and a '65 Ford pick-up that would do 65 on a good day. </div></div>

'73 Nova and a 52 Step side Ford pickup "Old Green" </div></div>

I had a 77 Chevy Nova Rally Sport in Candy Apple Red, and an old 71 Chevy 3/4 ton pickup with a three on the tree. That truck got stuck on a dog turd. Man, the good old days.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Saw one of the 08' Shelbys this weekend. I heard they're only 30 grand!
Maggs </div></div>

I've been drooling over a white/blue stripe combo at the local Ford, sticker -$42,000 - 500hp. I'll just have to hold onto my 92' 5.0 I bought a year after graduating. Maybe it'll be worth something someday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2.) Older, smart guys with a good sense of humor are HOT. </div></div>

I wasn't going to post on this thread, but since smartdoe called me out here goes. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
I'm 51.

43 in July.

I had me a 70 Chevelle SS 396 when i was a kid and just recently had (and sold) a hugger orange 69 camaro. Alot of fun but i tend to spend more money than i can afford on musclecars. My favorite car ever, (the 69). Wish i would have never got rid of it.

I wish I had back the 99' Suburban, 95' minivan with wood siding, or 89' Corsica...man those made great hunting vehicles! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I'll be 22 in July

Since somebody else started it, I had a '69 Dodge Dart Swinger 340, kinda a gay name for a car, but it made plenty of big block Chevy guys cry. More power outta the hole than you can imagine.

Long story short, I ended up giving the car to Car Craft magazine who did several refurb articles about it and then they gave it away.

There was a 440 six pack 'Cuda and 440 six pack road runner with the flip up induction in my home town that I just drooled over. My dream car would be the hemi Challenger I think '73 modle had better grill and tail lights.

The 'Bonker

Bonk,

My uncle is restoring a 69 Dart-340 right now. Light car, lotsa horsies. I always liked the Swinger name. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Between my dad and brothers, 70 Cuda-340, 71 Charger R/T-440 mag, 70 rag top Challenger-340, and a Demon, not sure what year.

Top Bottom